Article 1- Legal notices
MAIORA, a simplified joint-stock company, with capital of €4,000.00, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 893 113 159, and whose registered office is at 2 place Franz Liszt, – 75010 Paris, France.
• Website : reaverfit.com
• Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• E-commerce platform: Shopify
• Hosting: Shopify
MAIORA SAS, mindful of the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy covering all of this processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of actions available to individuals so that they can better exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/ .
Continued browsing on this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these conditions of use is the only one opposable for the duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that can be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected. by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property. They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings from the price of knowledge of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities. The site connection equipment you use is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against him as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions and costs that may arise from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the publisher's request.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by MAIORA. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed to be identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social. The personal information that can be consulted on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
- full name
- mail address
- phone number
- date of birth
- financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data related to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and referencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
• the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the electronic address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify the accuracy;
• the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
• the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws; the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: email@example.com.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address to whoever may contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require. wish, have the possibility of organizing the sorting of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the Platform, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user:
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user assistance:
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services and advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware or malicious software and management of security incidents:
- management of any disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account. or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11 - Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When when the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with the promises it has made contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public:
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data:
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, IP advertising and payment services. These service providers have obtained limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have contractually used it to comply with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to complaints against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures.
If you make your purchase through a direct payment gateway, then Shopify will store your credit card information. This information is encrypted in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Information relating to your purchase transaction is kept for as long as necessary to finalize your order. Once your order is finalized, the information relating to the purchase transaction is deleted.
All direct payment gateways are PCI-DSS compliant, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card data by our store and its service providers.
In general, the third-party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase transactions.
With respect to these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully so that you can understand how they will treat your personal information.
It should be remembered that some providers may be located or have facilities located in a jurisdiction different from yours or ours. So if you decide to proceed with a transaction that requires the services of a third-party provider, then your information may be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that provider is located or those of the jurisdiction in which its facilities are located.
For example, if you are located in France and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, the information belonging to you that was used to complete the transaction could be disclosed under the laws of the United States. United States, including the Patriot Act.
Article 12 - Security
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed inappropriately.
If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted using the SSL security protocol and stored with AES-256 type encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Article 13 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish to, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com .
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. . The publisher declines all responsibility in this regard.
The data is kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
SMS Marketing and Notifications
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initiating a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you SMS notifications (for your order, including reminders abandoned cart service) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 4 per month (per user). You acknowledge that consent is not a condition of any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent by us or use the unsubscribe link we have provided to you in one of our messages. You understand and agree that other opt-out methods, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable opt-out. Messages and data rates may be applied.
If you have any questions, please send HELP to the number from which you received the messages. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out, please follow the procedures above.
Article 14 - Cookies
What is a cookie"? A "Cookie" or a plotter is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, an e-mail conference, the installation or use of software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que- says the law).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be placed on your device. During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies". Therefore, by continuing navigation, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and having accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option of disabling cookies from his browser settings.
Any information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics: allows you to measure the audience of the site:
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google adsense; Google's advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords conversion: adwords advertising campaign tracking tool; - DoubleClick: advertising cookies from Google for displaying banners
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les -tools-to-master them.
_session_id, unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
_shopify_visit, no data held, persists for 30 minutes from the last visit. Used by our website provider's internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits.
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires at midnight (depending on visitor location) the following day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique customer.
cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores your shopping cart information.
_secure_session_id, session unique identifier storefront_digest, unique identifier, indefinite if the store has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access.
Article 15 - Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 16 - Applicable law
The conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 17 – Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any minor in your charge to use this website.
Article 18 - Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use.
If our store is acquired by or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Article 20 - Shopify
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services and products to you.
Your data is stored in Shopify's data storage system and databases, and in the general Shopify application. Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
Article 21 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products manufactured on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .